We hope that you enjoy your stay at Buckstone Luxury Camping Pods.
Please adhere to our Booking Policy and Terms and Conditions throughout your stay.
- Check-In is from 3pm.
- Check out is before 10am on the day of departure.
- Each pod can sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults. Please do not bring additional guests to stay in the pod.
- Buckstone Luxury Camping Pods is a private site so please do not bring other people onto the site without specific permission from us.
- Dogs are allowed to stay with you in the pods.
- All of our pods are non-smoking. Please do not smoke inside the pods.
- Please be respectful of the other guests staying in the other pods. Please be considerate of your neighbours if you are relaxing outside your pod late at night.
- Buckstone Luxury Camping Pods are located at Buckstone Equestrian. We are a working livery yard so please do not approach the horses or visit the yard without prior approval. Please be respectful of the riders, yard visitors and riding school.
- We operate a contactless check-in process so you will find the key to your luxury camping pod in the door on the day of your arrival.
- All payments will be handled by our payment partner Stripe.
- You will be charged a 50% deposit if you book a stay with us more than 4 weeks in advance of your check-in date.
- The additional 50% will be requested via a Stripe email 4 weeks before your check-in date.
- If your holiday is less than 4 weeks away at the time of booking you will be required to pay the full holiday price.
- If you cancel a booking more than 4 weeks before your check-in date we will refund your money.
- This will either be the 50% deposit or 100% of the holiday cost depending on how much you paid when booking.
- If you cancel with less than 4 weeks until your check-in date we will keep your 50% deposit but you will not be charged the remaining balance.